The Product Solution Specialist is responsible for overseeing projects from concept through delivery and ensuring customer satisfaction by delivering unparalleled service and technical support. The Product Solution Specialist provides overall project management and product design support for several small to medium projects or one very large project at a time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work, schedule, and resources necessary to successfully deliver a product.
- Prepare a complete conceptual design, estimate, and schedule with a detailed review or plans, specifications, and bid form.
- Produce and/or supervise the design documents in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Plan and organize a project under the direction of a Senior Project Manager, Product Manager or General Manager.
- Prepare/supervise the preparation or any and all quotations for presentation to the client.
- Supervise the preparation of all BOM, PO, and Invoicing for the project.
- Negotiate all change orders on the project.
- Monitor factory activities in conjunction with the site schedule to ensure project is delivered on schedule and on budget.
- Investigate any potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures within company guidelines.
- Prepare monthly costing reports under the supervision of a Senior PM or GM.
- Manage the financial aspects of contracts.
- Review any documents provided by assistant PM, purchasing, and/or design.
- Represent MPS in project meetings.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering, Finance, Construction Management, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years experience in design or project management
- Minimum 2 years experience with CAD/BIM
- Can be a combination of education, training and relevant experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience in using Accubid software
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
- up to 10%
- General work environment – sitting for long periods, standing, walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
- Noise level is usually low to medium
- Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs.
Modular Power Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rosendin Electric considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.